Dynamic Support for Your Business
- Use of engineering standards for Licensed Sign Contractors (A-1 Level members).
- Access to educational seminars, industry presentations, and safety seminars. This alone can be worth more than your nominal investment to join.
- Informative monthly newsletter that reports on local, state, and national interests, industry events and technology - as well as safety and operational tips, and business and financial news.
Lobbying and Government Relations
- Regulatory/advocacy support with local and state governments.
- Track legislation and lobby at state and local levels.
- Strong grassroots support on issues of importance to members.
Networking and Business Opportunities
- Membership in the International Sign Association, a worldwide organization focused on the growth and furtherance of the sign industry (sign division members only).
- Listing on the association's website, providing visibility and credibility for your business.
- Events where both fun and networking are encouraged.
Industry Trade Shows
Discover the latest sign trends and best practices, as well as tools for your business, partner opportunities and more at conferences and trade shows focused solely on our industry. Plus, create an exciting network of signage professionals you can use to grow your business and tap for new ideas and encouragement.
Additional benefits are available at the corresponding divisional levels. See membership application form for dues and benefits structure.